College fellows are members of college management who are responsible for helping college in developing personality and student leadership through activities organized by students.
The jobs of fellows are as follows:
- Be the advisor of the college-level subcommittee which is responsible for student activities and hold meetings with the Subcommittee at least once a month;
- Fulfill 40 hours a month of contact hours with students and need to get a Principal confirmation;
- Helping College and Student Affairs Division in academic development, personality, safety, welfare and discipline of students;
- Take appropriate action when there is an emergency, accident, bustle and even when a student falls sick;
- As a channel of communication between staff and students in college to create an understanding and peace.
Source: Letter of appointment of Seventeen College fellows